Below The Belt offers a diverse collection of West Coast casual clothing, including denim and accessories for women, men and youth in a fresh, dynamic shopping atmosphere.
Our selection is constantly changing, always featuring the latest offerings from today’s top brands
At Below The Belt, it’s not just clothes….it’s a lifestyle!
POSITION: Assistant Manager
HEY COACH !!!
Would you like to help coach a team of young, enthusiastic sales associates? As Manager you are able to train and motivate while watching your staff grow with the success of the store. Do you have the creative vision for visual merchandising? Are you detail-oriented, and yet don't lose sight of the big picture?
A Below The Belt Assistant Manager position may be the perfect fit for you!
LOCATION: Below The Belt-Southcentre
START DATE: ~ Oct 2013
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is to help the Manager recruit, train, and develop the store team by ensuring a high level of customer service in the store and to maximize sales opportunities.
Ensure that the visual merchandise meets standards and all safety, security and administration routines are followed. Plan and work towards specific goals and achieve sales targets as a primary focus.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist The Manager In:
• Monitoring sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in order to achieve and exceed sales budgets.
• Overseeing Sales Associates to maximize service and sales while implementing and tracking ongoing sales incentives.
• Recruiting Sales Associates and Assistant Managers following company format.
• Training team on customer service skills and product knowledge in order to maximize store sales, minimize theft and improve customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining and creating store merchandise presentation throughout store, including store window display to company standard.
• Reconciliation of cash, sales receipts, daily paperwork and other administration duties.
• Maintaining safety standards and immediately document all accidents and relevant events to Regional Manager and WCB.
• Hourly and commissionable, the Assistant Manager works an irregular, 40-hour work week based on business demands and must have a flexible schedule. May be required to work extra hours as required by business needs.
• Various other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Three years of retail management experience or equivalent management experience.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail plus strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, security camera system and Retail POS systems.
APPLICATIONS: Please apply via EMAIL to Andy @ email@example.com.