HEY COACH !!!
Would you like to help coach a team of young, enthusiastic sales associates? As Manager you are able to train and motivate while watching your staff grow with the success of the store. Do you have the creative vision for visual merchandising? Are you detail-oriented, and yet don't lose sight of the big picture?
A Below The Belt Assistant Manager position may be the perfect fit for you!
LOCATION: Below The Belt-Southcentre
START DATE: ~ Oct 2013
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is to help the Manager recruit, train, and develop the store team by ensuring a high level of customer service in the store and to maximize sales opportunities.
Ensure that the visual merchandise meets standards and all safety, security and administration routines are followed. Plan and work towards specific goals and achieve sales targets as a primary focus.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist The Manager In:
• Monitoring sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in order to achieve and exceed sales budgets.
• Overseeing Sales Associates to maximize service and sales while implementing and tracking ongoing sales incentives.
• Recruiting Sales Associates and Assistant Managers following company format.
• Training team on customer service skills and product knowledge in order to maximize store sales, minimize theft and improve customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining and creating store merchandise presentation throughout store, including store window display to company standard.
• Reconciliation of cash, sales receipts, daily paperwork and other administration duties.
• Maintaining safety standards and immediately document all accidents and relevant events to Regional Manager and WCB.
• Hourly and commissionable, the Assistant Manager works an irregular, 40-hour work week based on business demands and must have a flexible schedule. May be required to work extra hours as required by business needs.
• Various other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Three years of retail management experience or equivalent management experience.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail plus strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, security camera system and Retail POS systems.
APPLICATIONS: Please apply via EMAIL to Andy @ email@example.com.
Below The Belt – Southcentre Mall is on the lookout for amazing Full Time Sales Associates to join our team.
Reporting to the Store Manager, Sales Associates are essential to our retail success as they provide customers with exceptional shopping experiences. These experiences create the foundation for a positive store environment, which ultimately leads to happy, repeat customers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Positive, outgoing and friendly personality
Excellent listener with strong communications skills
Adapts quickly to changing priorities
Comfortable working in a team environment
Flair for fashion - ability to create outfits and make recommendations
Customer service based position that also maintains store's appearance through daily housekeeping, merchandising and stock upkeep
Semi commissionable with weekly & monthly bonuses for achieving sales targets
Standing for long periods of time, using ladders and lifting boxes
Personal and family discount
SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU? APPLY NOW!
To apply stop by the store or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you to everyone who applies. Due to the high volume of candidates we can only contact those who are the most qualified.
Mobile Sales Specialist
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Mobile Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements & providing expert product knowledge on the latest technology. Mobile Sales Specialists will strive to exceed sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories through the use of high-end sales techniques.
As a Mobile Sales Specialist you will…
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments - Follows all SOPs
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assists in achievement of sales objectives for wireless products
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns & escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Set up and maintains product demos
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
Please Contact Evan Rafuse at email@example.com for all inquiries.
- Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store. Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager and works closely with the District Manager and other resource department. Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Supports the manager in the supervision of salespeople and all other employees essential to the efficient operation of the store.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maximize sales and customer service
- Maintain merchandise displays
- Record all transactions on register
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Occasionally relieve the Store Manager from his her responsibilities
- Practices professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Promotes total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
- Ensures that special orders are handled efficiently.
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area.
- Ensures that merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Is aware of and implements store policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee purchases, discounts, deposits, returns and exchanges.
- Is responsible for accuracy of sales bill completion.
- Assists in training other sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and administration.
- Conforms to the company's dress code and presents an image that is consistent with the company standard.
- Supports the manager in all of the essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
- Related work experience: six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
- General work experience or equivalent formal education: high school or equivalent
- Other qualifications: strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, service-oriented, team player, fashion-oriented, bilingualism as required, wiling to work retail hours, and initiative.
To apply, please bring a current resume with contact information in store. If there are any further questions, please call (403) 278-4651.
Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about delicious tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As an Assistant Store Manager you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
- Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
- Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.).
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
- Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
- 2-3 years of retail/sales or customer service experience
- Food safe certification is an asset
- A friendly and upbeat personality
- Hands-on Assistant Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile— one cup at a time.
Fossil Group is currently seeking Part-Time Sales Associates with an entrepreneurial, sales-driven spirit for our South Centre location. Energetic and passionate candidates should be able to focus on promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service.
They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals and upholding daily operations, and most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment!
• No prior experience necessary, but previous Retail employment is an asset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a diverse team
• Drive for results and proven track record of achievement
• Demonstrates planning, time-management, organization strategy, and attention to detail
• Demonstrates a passion for style and tech
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Fossil stands for the optimism and creativity at the heart of American culture. Inspired by vintage design, we take the best from the past and update it for today’s consumers. Since 1984, we have shared our quality products with our fans as we celebrate living an authentic life. As we approach our 34th anniversary, we will continue to reinvent the best of vintage culture with a modern eye.
Get To Know Us
Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business: Watch Station International. This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 403-263-0101
Have a passion for fashion?
Love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build your career in a fun & friendly atmosphere?
Then we've got opportunities for you!
We value commitment, professionalism, team work, and passion.
We promote a spirited culture of performance, fun, and creativity.
Come work with us!
- Shift Manager –Full Time
You are an individual who is:
Results- Oriented - Holds self accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
Team-Player - Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply in person to the Ricki's Southcentre location or visit our website www.rickis.com or email email@example.com.
The Solution Consultant understands and can deliver world-class customer service by being highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. They are the first person customers meet when they enter the store. They guide them—advising, selling, and setting up their new products.
Our Solution Consultants are accountable for:
- Building customer relationships by uncovering their stories, getting to know their needs and recommending product selections they feel good about
- Demonstrating knowledge of the products and services we sell in all channels (in-store, online and mobile) and commit to ongoing learning to continuously improve their skills by completing all training and attending all meetings
- Team members may act as a mentor for others to support their development
- Proactively connecting with Customers in-person, by phone or by email to provide an outstanding customer experience that will result in long-term relationships and manage customer interactions from end to end
- Achieving sales targets through the effective use of solution selling and customer experience programs
- Contributing to a positive in-store experience by completing non-selling tasks including housekeeping, inventory, replenishment and merchandising tasks and opening and closing procedures
- Contributing to strong operational excellence by applying all policies and procedures to ensure compliance, safety, financial accuracy and reliability
Our Team Members
Our customer-facing team members are TELUS’ most valuable resource. You create a great experience for customers in a fun and inviting atmosphere that you are proud to be part of.
We believe that you’ll find our fun and high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
What makes you great?
- You advocate for our customers’ needs and create a personalized experience
- You genuinely display empathy in every customer interaction
- You are an exceptional communicator – you listen, you’re honest and clear
- You can get things done by leveraging the TELUS teams unique talents
- You proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Competitive pay, plus store performance bonuses and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS pension and share purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
We’re evolving our retail experience
We have launched a new store format featuring new accessory categories and merchandising solutions allowing us to provide a more personalized experiences focused on solution selling and connected-life solutions. These stores have new products and services from emerging categories like Connected Home, Toys & Hobbies, Health & Fitness, Smartwatches, Music, Photography Audio and Fashion. The unique store design and interactive merchandising allow customers to look, feel and play - so our products truly come to life.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven track record in delivering positive customer experiences and achieving sales targets with strong overall customer service orientation
- Passion for the latest wireless technology, lifestyle solutions and achieving great results
- Ability to multi-task and service multiple customers
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Friendly , helpful and outgoing style with strong social skills
Required Education & Experience:
- Successful completion of Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer-facing role in retail , hospitality or similar field
- Participation in extra-curricular sports, clubs or volunteer activities
- Required availability for evenings and weekends to meet customer requirements
- Ability to access and participate in online training from home
- Ability to travel for training and to support other locations up to 35 kms
Commitment to our Values:
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion? Apply online today!