About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
As a Lead, you’re responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to Experts & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll teach and coach your team and drive behaviors to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
What you'll do
Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
Promote customer loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
Take action based upon direction from the Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
Support Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
Build and share expertise in an assigned specialized functional area.
Support completion or work processes before or after the store closes as needed inclusive of opening and/or closing the store as needed.
Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
Who you are
A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
Able to demonstrate interest and initiative to develop skills and improve capabilities.
Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
Able to utilize retail technology.
Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Please apply HERE
Do you love jeans and fashion?
Do you love working with people in a fun environment?
Do you love being part of a team that can lead change and grow the business?
A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you!
Partner with Management to maximum sales and profits by achieving business metrics goals including sales goals, ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times, and by consistently maintaining all aspects of day to day operations of the store and people. Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve objectives, desired goals and deliverables. Oversee business operations in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- RESULTS ORIENTED: Generating results (self & others) through a collaborative partnership with the Management Team. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
- DEVELOPMENT OF OTHERS: Actively works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pursuing opportunities for continuous learning and feedback. Develops brand ambassadors that deliver a customer experience that supports our philosophy.
- TEAMWORK / ENGAGEMENT: Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability. Supports building and maintaining a team focused on providing a great experience (service & environment). Engages others to enthusiastically participate in the attainment and advancement of organizational goals and strategies.
Previous successful management experience is required. Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills. Proven sales ability and able to provide leadership to other associates. Through behaviors and actions demonstrates a commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values/Principles. Is an Ambassador of the Brand.
Works required appropriate number of hours, nights, weekends. Physical requirements include sustained standing and walking within the store; frequent, but not continuous, light effort to unpack and prepare merchandise which may require working with freight boxes weighing up to 22 kilograms, hanging garments, and/or working on ladders.
Apply by emailing Rhiannon at email@example.com
Job Title: Co Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
Purpose: To drive profitable sales results in partnership with the Store Manager through the development of a high performing store team. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by the Field Organization on a yearly basis. Provide a consistent and legendary customer experience aligned with Eddie Bauer’s Creed and Guarantee.
Do you have passion for outdoor adventure?
Do you have passion leading a sales team?
If so, apply directly at eddiebauer.com and come in to introduce yourself.
Core Accountabilities and Leadership Expectations:
• Set clear performance objectives, provide consistent feedback, and hold team accountable for individual results and behaviors associated.
• Write and deliver Performance Management and administer Corrective Action to non-management associates.
• Consistently source, hire and on-board top talent for non-management associates.
• Meet or exceed expectations for individual selling results as well as company established key business driver expectations on a personal level.
• Train, coach and develop a high performing team. Drive sales results and profit by analyzing the business daily and holding the Assistant Manager, Sales Supervisor, Associate Sales Leader and Sales Guide accountable.
• Role model and coach selling, sales leadership and clientelling in all interactions. Train, develop and hold team accountable for selling results utilizing company tools.
• Provide recognition to the team that reinforces positive behavior and desired results.
• Utilizes company programs and tools to train, develop and hold the team accountable.
• Adheres to and holds team accountable to all company Standard Operating Practices.
• Leads and executes strong brand presentation to maximize the customer experience. Enforces loss prevention methods and critical controls to meet shrink goals and minimize lost revenue.
• Model our company Maxims and Values and the Co-Manager competencies. Perform additional duties as assigned and necessary for the Co-Manager role.
• Education or Formal Training:
-High School diploma or equivalent.
-College Degree preferred.
-3-5 years of management experience , specialty retail and sales focused environment preferred.
-Proven track record of achieving personal sales and key business driver results in individual performance.
-Experience with event planning and clientelling preferred.
• Physical Activities
-Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and climb ladders as needed.
-Ability to reach, twist, and squat.
-Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 20 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up
to 30 pounds.
-Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office areas.
• Working Environment
-Store environment; location may be in a mall or street level environment.
-Working frequently with the public and tackling difficult customer issues.
-Ability to use Point of Sale and handle cash with accuracy.
-Ability to utilize a Mobile Point of Sale and our Catalog Ordering processes.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
-Required to travel as needed.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
-Basic reading, writing and business analysis skills.
-Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.
Jack & Jones Southcentre locationJACK&JONES -Calgary, ABCOME REPRESENT JACK & JONES IN SOUTHCENTRE, CALGARYAt JACK&JONES, your work has a purpose. It is simple and very important, however not always easy to achieve. Your role is to lead and influence your team with confidence and loyalty, to establish a relationship with our customers and to offer a service with unlimited possibilities inspired by style, confidence and conviction. All this to accomplish our mission: to make every customer proud, secured and satisfied.We fundamentally believe that your role goes beyond "making sales". Increasing our sales is not our sole purpose, but rather a consequence of the achievement of our mission.We believe (and you should as well) that our stores do not produce results; our employees do, including you. So it is important to keep your eyes your whole team to ensure everyone is successful. We know that if you are successful, we will be successful as a team and as a company overall.We like simplicity, so we grouped our expectations into three categories:You deliver the JACK & JONES customer experience• You ensure each customer is proud, secured and satisfied with their shopping experience.You direct and influence your team with confidence and loyalty• You optimize the performance of your team members and create trusting partnerships.• You evaluate, support, train and coach the members of your team.• You optimize your own performance.You manage operations• You manage the daily, weekly and monthly operations.• You implement our marketing strategies.You know that your attitude is the basis of the results and success you attain. Your attitude says a lot about WHO YOU ARE and HOW YOU ARE ... the decisions you make and the actions you take. We take our attitude seriously and it can be summarized in two words - DEDICATION and DETERMINATION.Come make a difference.Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Flexible Part Time availability required – days, evenings, weekends
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a
member of the Store Management Team!
Or send your resume to:
or apply on-line: