Mobile Sales Specialist – Part Time
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Mobile Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements & providing expert product knowledge on the latest technology. Mobile Sales Specialists will strive to exceed sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories through the use of high-end sales techniques.
As a Mobile Sales Specialist you will…
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments - Follows all SOPs
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assists in achievement of sales objectives for wireless products
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns & escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Set up and maintains product demos
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you passionate for fashion, sales and challenges? Join our exciting team at Browns at:
Browns Shoes Inc.
100 Anderson rd. SE
Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal in 1940, is synonymous with top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for ladies, men and children.
Position: Part-Time Stockperson
Schedule: flexible, open availability
Start Date: As soon as possible
Skills Required: Positive attitude, outgoing personality, works well in a team setting
Training: Full training to be provided by Browns University
How to Apply: The best way to apply is in person to Joshua Rhodes Store Manager at Browns Southcentre or send your resume to email@example.com outlining the desired position you are applying for and store location
Dana Dow Jewellers
Position: Part-Time Sales Associate
Schedule: Flexible, Open Availability.
Skills Needed: Enthusiasm, Outgoing Personality, Teamwork, Reliable/Dependable and Quick to Learn.
Training: No Previous Experience Necessary; Training provided by Dana Dow Jewellers.
Best way to apply: In-Person to Jessica Hawkins, Dana Dow Jewellers Manager, or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Jessica Hawkins
Location: Second Level - Across from Restoration Hardware and Best Buy Mobile.
Unit 317-100 Anderson Road S.E. T2J-3V1
Store Manager - Fossil
Our Store Managers make an impact by strategically recruiting, training, and developing a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals while upholding daily operations and creating a fun environment.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humour, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Who You Are
• 3-5 years of retail experience, preferably in the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience a plus
• Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
• Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty
Contact Name: Milca
Contact Email: email@example.com
Love Jewelry? Love to sell? We want you on our team!
Exciting opportunitites are waiting for you!
Go to www.peoplesjewellers.com and click on the careers link at the bottom of the page.